Ederer Dairy Supply LLC is currently seeking a motivated individual to join our team. The correct individual will help support the dairies in our community as a technician. Ederer Dairy Supply specializes in the service, maintenance, and construction of small to large dairy facilities.
We are currently looking for an individual in our scheduled maintenance division. The proper candidate would have a strong attention to detail and a background in mechanical, electrical, and or refrigeration. These skills are a plus, but we are willing to train the correct individual. We offer on the job training as well as paid training on dairy equipment from our vendors and will assist with certifications in these fields.
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communicator, comfortable working with others
- Comfortable with basic computer functions
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, and or pneumatics
- Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
- Perform scheduled maintenance on dairies in an efficient manner
- Diagnose, service, and troubleshoot dairy equipment problems
- Complete dairy service logs
- Operate a service vehicle safely, and maintain the inventory on board
- Respond to after hour calls on assigned days once trained